El Mirage meet

To: land speed <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: El Mirage meet
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:16:00 -0800 (PST)
"OK all, Billy and I went to El Mirage on Sunday. The lake bed is under water
at the west end. The east end is dry with dust coming off the tires. I met with
Gena for about an hour. If all agrees, I would like to move the meet to Nov.
20th & 21st with set up on Friday. Will do course prep. on Friday with
volunteers. Ambulance and Fire will be there at 10am on Saturday. The outhouses
will be there Friday. Dana has the permits. Need to call Bob Leggio on
Insurance. The only one I am waiting on is the food vendor.

The above message is directly from SCTA president Mike Cook.