Re: Jon Amo Picture

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Jon Amo Picture
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:23:09 -0500
On Friday, November 12, 2004, at 09:37 AM, Joe Timney wrote:

> Got to the new issue of the AMA Motorcyclist mag...good article about
> Bonneville bikes. There is a good shot of Jon Amo dreaming about riding
> a 'liner!!!

Well, Nancy and I noticed the photo, too -- hey, we knew it was
Jonathon before we paid attention to the rest of the photo.  In his
defense, though -- I think he was helping crew for Sam's 'liner.

Might have been dreaming 'bout a ride, too, though. . .  Got to say
that the article was almost exclusively about Bville streamliner bikes,
although there was that photo of Rick Yacoucci all scrunched up on his
pocket-rocket.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan