Re: barstool racer

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "list answer"
Subject: Re: barstool racer
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 17 Nov 2004 22:19 GMT
Hi Todd,
yeap, originally the barstool was build for shows at Dragraces and tractor
pulling where Art and his daughter Allison was very successful - he gave one of
his first prizes he took in tractor pulling as a "remember" - Art is a great
guy. Also they done a F5 jet engine on trailer frame and took them to shows,
blowing half the show away....horroble loud.

See ya

Pork Pie