Re: Compromise for Traction Control

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Compromise for Traction Control
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:28:38 -0800
It already is.
Jim

> How about a compromise. We all need to look at gauges occasionally while
racing right? That is why we have a tach, water, oil, boost gauge etc. So if
a gauge, light, buzzer, etc. could be made that was non computor controlled,
(independent unit completely no computor hookups allowed) that gave the
"driver" an indication that the drive wheels were slipping, would this
satisfy what everyone is looking for? This would still leave it up to the
"driver" to make a decision on what to do. This would also fill the need for
those of you who feel this is a safety issue. This could be allowed in all
classes.