Re: Bonneville Wide Open Reviews

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Wide Open Reviews
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:53:51 -0800
We're pleased that you are enjoying the results of Steve's and my
efforts.  We thoroughly enjoyed the project and do have lots more
material that we'd love to put out there, and would do so ASAP if it was
paying the bills.   Serious good fortune resulting in a broadcast deal
could actually make some money on this project--or sales of thousands of
DVDs!  In the meantime we're still trying to cover our out-of-pocket
expenses, let alone the huge time investment.  For those of you who
would like to purchase additional DVDs at a discount, we are offering 10
DVDs for the price of 8--$200 postpaid.  (I hear they make excellent
stocking stuffers!)  Thanks again for the kind words.
Best regards,
Benn Karne