Doug King...Russ Meeks .. Joe Timney...shameless self

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Doug King...Russ Meeks .. Joe Timney...shameless self
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 05:59:09 -0600
Like Dave has just done... it would be nice to hear from the others on the
list that are in Racing associated business's that support our hobby...

I know Doug provides some one off bits for flat heads and Russ has some
wonderful coatings I'd love to hear more about... Joe of course has a chassis
shop that stays extremely busy...

If you can provide us a service tell us about it.... ain't much else going
on...

Keith