Re: Hot Rod Again

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Again
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:42:16 -0600
Tom you amaze me..... the clock over the door quit working after the
fire.... if you really paid attention you would have noticed the Second hand
is melted and hanging a bit...

I built the old wood tool box many years ago... I'd been in a bit of a
mishap in a Helicopter that left me sitting around a while... and I had this
stack of wood in the corner...  I planned that box out and the first thing I
did when I got well was built it... took 3 months because I just didn't have
much staying power... but it's a piece of work that represents a significant
time in my life... Mostly that I was alive at all....  and I couldn't afford
a real roll away... so there it is... thanks for noticing it.

Keith