Re: Girly Camaro...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Girly Camaro...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 04:42:39 -0600
Pretty Close Mayf....... Freiburger....  anyway we had the bearing sitting
just inside the crank.... and froze it there.... we didn't want to have to
grab it and stick it in ... so we put it in place.... hit it and tapped it
in.... worked like a champ...

Keep in mind this is after midnight... we were all a bit tired... and it was
the first day.... we then stuck the clutch on... mounted the trans and
dropped the motor in the car...

Keith ( you still can't buy a copy in Enterprise... )