Re: New race track along I-80 corridor

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New race track along I-80 corridor
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:11:59 -0800
Wess. all...
Kinda interesting in that it talks about the kinds of buildings that  might
sprout up around the track depending on interest. The old Bragg-Smith track
here, now Mountain Springs, is of all things, going to build condos around
it! They must know something because who in the world would want to live
that close to a track. Unless you are a real gear head I guess. This track
is only a mile and a half as I remember. Yesterday I saw the Kawasaki semi
there and some oher support vehicles, so I guees they are testing. Pahrump
is certainly out of the way from prying eyes.

mayf, off planet in Pahrump