Re: NON LSR PVTA

To: stpitt@zipcon.net, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net, wmtsmith@landracing.com,
Subject: Re: NON LSR PVTA
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:47:52 EST
        PVTA .... I HAVEN'T HEARD THOSE LETTERS IN QUITE AWHILE !
        Some of us older-timers here remember the Pomona Valley Timing
Association, and a dragster run by the Choppers Club of that organization,
right, Glen ?   It is good to know that of the many LA area dragstrips of the
Fifties -- Seventies era, at least Pomona is still alive and thriving
        I haven't been there since late '57, but both my sons were crewing
on an injected nitro digger there last month ........
      What was that someone once about acorns falling close to the tree ?
      Nostalgic Bruce ....... I'll try to realize that now the P is for
Parumph !!!