Re: The Rodder's Journal Poster

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The Rodder's Journal Poster
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:52:28 +0000
There's a nice color shot of the interior of that car on page 104 of Dean
Batchelor's book, The American Hot Rod, showing the Ardun engine.  Whe I asked
LeRoy to autograph another picture later in the book he was gracious about
signing it and I was told later that he was very pleased that someone
"remembered" him.  I treasure being told that as much as the actual autograph.
Steve Coonan is doing some nice things with that publication.  He is also the
publisher of the new 50 Years of Rod and Custom that Thom Taylor did.  Another
good book for your Christmas list.

Wes