Billet steel flywheel needed for Porsche 911?

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Billet steel flywheel needed for Porsche 911?
From: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:59:21 -0800 (PST)
First post for me. This looks like a great list. I live near Salt
Lake City and I'm looking forward to joining the fun of land speed
racing.

I'll probably run my Camaro for the 130 club to start.

Anyway, on the project car, I thought I had read a Porsche 911 had to
have a billet steel flywheel. I have the official rulebook, on
rereading I have only found the rule that says "no cast flywheels."
So just to be sure before I order a new flywheel, is there any
special rule I'm missing? I see billet aluminum ones are common but
not billet steel. Thanks for the help.

=====

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250