Re: WELCOME

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: WELCOME
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:57:43 -0800 (PST)
"Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com> wrote:... ... . "I am
not sure that there is always a right or wrong answer. It is up to you
to sort out what is useful in your own situation. In short...what you
can use is sometimes buried under the B.S., but keep digging, it is there."

TOM, You sure got that one right.  I've dug through the BS on this list for
several years now, but I can honestly say, whenever I had a real and genuine
concern, and I asked for help, the answers always came.  Whole bunches of them,
and one that would work for me was alwyas in the pile.  It sure has saved me
from making a lot of mistakes that others have already made. Hey, no need to
make mistakes that have already been made by somebody else, - - I can invent a
whole bunch of new mistakes for myself.

Dick J
In East Texas