OT clothing

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OT clothing
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:04:23 -0800
List,  In looking for a way to dispose of the last  GAS UP shirts our
club still had from 2003.  I  went by the Armed Forces  recruiting
office. I was surprised to hear that they were looking for clothing to
send to the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany. Many of the
wounded troops arrive from Iraq straight from the battlefield. The only
clothing they have is worn, torn, dirty and or bloody. Many will be at
the hospital several weeks before they can be sent back stateside. Any "
normal comfortable" clothes that can be provided will be greatly
appreciated.  Doug Odom in big ditch feeling in the Christmas mood.