"Take a boy ( or gurl ) to the races"...

To: drmayf@teknett.com
Subject: "Take a boy ( or gurl ) to the races"...
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 03:17:28 +0000
Mayf,      Ok den,    -make him and his dad MEET ya where you're agoin'...

You NEED a good pitcrew that can speak Sunbeam Tiger !        LOL
  Don'tcha ?

               Cheers,.. -it's your pal, "Dirt Track Doug" in sno-less New
yawk

                  Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot
Blues,
                                      Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin
Women