Re: Building The Car...

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Building The Car...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:44:18 -0700
Ed
Ya gotta remember this transplanted Bama boy makes fake rocks when we pick
up the real thing free in the desert. Could it be that the Barbie car has a
halon fire system for people like him that can't read chinese instructions.
I think we should send Dr. Mayf from planet Parump to assist him. Might even
get Joe Amo to stand by with a qt of his Rapid City Pissoil.
Does this thing have traction control and a propster design power system.
Wonder how much his fire insurance will go up. Keith, put in a large
sprinkler system.

Glen