Re: 1928-29 vs. 1930-31 Ford Roadster bodies in LSR

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1928-29 vs. 1930-31 Ford Roadster bodies in LSR
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:57:21 -0800
Bob,

My first roadster was a 1930. I ran it from 1959 until 1964 when I
switched to a '29. The conventional wisdom was that the '29 was more
aerodynamic(???). Really there is not much you can do to a roadster to
help its aero legally. The '29 on '32 rails just looked better to most I
suspect. However, my '29 was channeled over a homemade square tube frame.

Tom, Redding CA - $216 D/CC