Interactive airfoil analysis

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interactive airfoil analysis
From: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:35:02 -0500
This past week we were discussing Dzus button placement and how to keep the
panels on a streamliner - I was trying to find somthing on the internet about
where and how much the wind pushes and pulls on a streamliner body and I
stumbled on this - At one of the search engines go to "interactive airfoil
analysis" - With the mouse you shape the body and it instantly shows the
relative pressures at every point - You can adjust for cross wind and find the
shape that is least affected - All of this assumes the info is accurate .