Re: Fw: Towing info

To: "D. E. Adin, Photographer" <adin@frontier.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Towing info
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:20:30 -0500
On Sunday, January 9, 2005, at 03:46 PM, D. E. Adin, Photographer wrote:

> This is totally impossible to believe . . .  Wouldn't Slim fall over
> at such
> slow speeds?
>
> Yep.

Well, maybe, but I sure like being able to see the cop coming up behind
me -- and NOT having to slow down, and seeing the cop under the bridge
up ahead and NOT having to slow down.  Better still, of course, is
seeing the vehicles have that blown by me -- stopped by the cop a
couple of miles down the road.

Jon Wennerberg, w/no points on my driver's license
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)