Re: Re; Aero Revelations

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, "list answer" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re; Aero Revelations
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 10 Jan 2005 21:52 GMT
The base is the same cross section.......the nose is the same.......if the nose
is aerodynamic standard shape......the 6 degrees will be faster by
aerodynamic....if both cars got still the same weight and the weight is on the
identical position.

You can create a very easy water tunnel test, all the time the same water
pressure with the differnet model shapes and a scale.....less weight on the
scale means better aerodynamic shape.

See ya

Pork Pie