Winter racing/Dakar/(no Lsr )

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>, <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Winter racing/Dakar/(no Lsr )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 05:19:26 -0600
just thought I'd pass along some fun stuff to watch this week...

www.eurosport.com and www.Dakar.com   Both have excellent coverage of the
Dakar off road rally that is currently about half way..

Our TV coverage won't come until after the race on the 22 of Jan on the
Outdoor live network.

Numbers I've been following are 317 Robby Gordon of Nascar and off road fame.
116 and 117 a couple of brothers out of the US on bikes....( they ain't fast
but they got this far ) Charlie and Dave Rouso....   and of course the
leaders...

Robby actually had a couple of early stage wins but now it seems he's stuck
having to help his team mate who's in third place..

it's wintertime guys... I'd watch a couple of turtles race if they weren't in
hibernation...

Keith