Re: trailer brakes

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: trailer brakes
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:56:39 -0800 (PST)
Larry,
I've got two wheel brakes on my open trailer.  Previously, I had an enclosed
and had four wheel on it, and I wouldn't want any less on that heavy of a rig.
One word of advice, be absolutely certain you have a good plug connector, and
safety it with either a nylon tie or a piece of duct tape.  I had my plug come
undone when I was coming down out of the mountains in North Carolina once and
it gave me a thrill that probably rivals earning a red hat!
Dick J
In East Texas

LGMCAFEE@aol.com wrote:
I am in the market for an enclosed car trailer 8ft 6in by 24 ft long. Do you
think I need brakes on both axles? I have been thinking maybe I should but
don't know for sure if its necessary.
Thanks Larry Mac