Bronx, NY Man Runs First Trials of His Two Radical Land-Speed

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bronx, NY Man Runs First Trials of His Two Radical Land-Speed
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:19:40 EST
Whereas Bruce "DUH" Ferguson originated/fabricated/falsified these  photos
with captions, and whereas I'm the proud owner of two slightly unorthodox  LSR
vehicles, and I'm a Bronx born and raised boy, it is my assumption I am  being
mocked.

Firsts of all, those pix are in Flushing (Floo-Shing ) , Queens, NY  not The
Bronx.

Seconds, the vehicles are obviously a radial-engined Frammistan and a
Cow-a-Saki Truckster

Turds, is what follows The Truckster

In conclusion, what's rong with picking on Keith?
Bob, and I don't even live there anymore, W