Re: Bronx, NY Man Runs First Trials of His Two Radical

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bronx, NY Man Runs First Trials of His Two Radical
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:19:03 EST
In a message dated 1/14/2005 6:42:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
FastmetalBDF@aol.com writes:

> Jack got it right recently when he said " It's all about the Deepest
> Pockets
> nowadays !   SAD, but all too TRUE.

what jack sez, is when rules take away our  right to compete with our designs
freedom is lost and the game is controlled by corporate profit the more
classes added to our sport takes away our freedom. i.e. to try to beat a jimmy
with
a flathead or beat a rear engine roadster with a front engine. if you can,t
stand the heat ----- or give trophies with the membership card    jack