Re: (non lsr) 2005 Detroit Auto Show

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: (non lsr) 2005 Detroit Auto Show
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:57:31 -0800 (PST)
Well Tom, you nailed me on this one! Went to LA for
the SCTA Banquet, and naturally being that close to
the Auto Show, I had to go. The Z06 is an
awsome-looking beast, and if it is everything the GM
rep told me it is, it is a winner!! I got in the 2
Club in 1997 after a long struggle with not one but
TWO Corvettes in C/GT...... Now I can buy a Corvette
that will do over 2-bills off the show-room floor!!!!
Now, I don't need the navigation system to find the
5... And I don't need OnStar to call the timing stand
to find out my speed...but the A/C would sure be nice
in August, and the heater handy in Oct. The only thing
that makes me feel better is the new Z06 is a B/GT,
and I've been a lot faster in my beat-up old '85
Vette.... It ain't a "Babe Magnet" like the Z06, but I
guess that's a good thing after nearly 33 years with
my crew chief.
Ed

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250