Re: Bike Weather

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Bike Weather
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:38:23 -0500
On Wednesday, January 19, 2005, at 10:06 AM, John Burk wrote:

> It's 10 deg. here so it must be ideal motorcycle riding weather up in
> Marquette Michigan .

Well, not really, but we do enjoy this weather.  I'm not a snowmobiler,
but there are scads of 'em in the U P these days, and while the
machines make annoying noises, the owners bring bushels of fresh money
to spend while they're here.

Yesterday it was announced that Marquette will host the Olympic
speed-skating trials next December.

The National Ski Hall of Fame, located about 15 miles from Marquette,
has just hired a full-time manager.

I looked at my Gold Wing last weekend.

And there's your report on the weather in Marquette.  (If you really
want to know, go to one of the wether sites and plug in our zip code:
49855)

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan