Re: Keith Turk - maybe he's turning into a Brit? (Non LSR

To: <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Keith Turk - maybe he's turning into a Brit? (Non LSR
From: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:04:40 -0500
I once knew a Pittsburgher (yunz guys know all about our accent, right?) who
went to England for 3 months and came back with a British accent wearing
tweeds. So it's possible to convert "Yunzonics" into proper English, but
"Alabamize"? Let's watch Kieth and see if he says "jolly good show" after
Tonya's next record run or starts calling his cell phone a "blower".

Maybe Kieth bought the Jaguar because it's really a Ford product.

Lance