Racing costs in perspective

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>, "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Racing costs in perspective
From: "George Mitchell" <gmitchell@trifectahobbies.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:59:16 -0600
Competition Eliminator ? What was I thinking.

I just ordered a new clutch for my Probe today.
2003-- I bought a 10 inch 2 disc.2k(new)didnt work well-- lugged the car down
between shifts.(4 passes!!!out of the car)

2004--bought a used 8 inch 2 disc for 2k(used) Worked great but the fast guys
are using-- you guessed it

2005(today)-- ordered a new 3 disc 6 inch bronze coated floaters,offset counter
arms,blah blah,blah.
$4200

 I have so much fun at the race track but sometimes its hard to swallow.(like I
would do something else with my time and money except get in trouble)

Now if Bonnevile were closer....

George in DC

Sent via the WebMail system at trifectahobbies.com