Re: SCTA & FIA

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: SCTA & FIA
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:11:55 -0700
Wes
Thank you, I agree. Having timed all of the recent FIA record attempts and
myself and other volunteers doing the work, suppling the well paid stewards
furnished by SCCA to look over our shoulder, take our record work sheets and
copy them so they can send them to France that will supply them to the
record setter for another fee stinks. Like you said other then our friends
down under there are now other venues running streamliners capable of the
speeds that the salt flats allow.

Glen