Big Spenders Please Read

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Big Spenders Please Read
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:09:46 -0800
List; In '96 or '97 I think, Rodders Journal, Issue #5, on page #128, had a
very nice picture of my car at Muroc. It said "Comming next month, Muroc
coverage" or some such. At the time a friend of mine who works at Brizzio's
showed me the picture and offered to get me a book. As I remember the cost
was $16. Needless to say $16 was a major part of my racing budget for that
month and I passed.
However now I find I am growing tired of looking at the picture of my car
and the Cessna, from a Limey magazine that was Emailed to me from Austraila
and wish I had that picture.
So I was wondering if and High Rollers on this list wuld have that magazine
and would be willing to part with it, or better yet, could scan the picture
and Email it to me. I'll be happy to send a picture of a Cessna and my car
in return.
I am aware there may be some copyright issues here, but I am pretty sure
we're not doing anything illegal.
Rich Fox