Re: how old we are

To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Re: how old we are
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:48:55 -0700
what gives a better return.........

allowing the empty pumping agreements and continue the losses....

allowing Dahlgrens monkey driven, traction controlled,
Mormon condoned, Costella contrived machine, to become
disoriented without a center black line and jump the railroad
tracks to the other side of the highway........priceless.......

Joe :)

Quoting wester6935@comcast.net:

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com