RE: The Prisoner & UK Beaches

To: <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: The Prisoner & UK Beaches
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:16:33 -0600
Thanks for the geography lesson, Malcolm. Actually, 90 miles isn't
considered "far" out here in the Wild West.

I knew "The Prisoner" was filmed in Portmeirion but I hadn't a clue as
to where it was. That was probably the oddest TV series ever made--
rather intriguing, though-- a real cult classic. Patrick McGoohan played
a good role in that series.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ