Re: Rust remover

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Rust remover
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:32:58 +0000
I have no idea about the electrolysis solution.  Bud McManus from the USFRA ...
he runs Big Stuff Storage where some of you have left cars between meets ...
used a formula of molasses and other ingredients.  Says it worked VERY well on
large surfaces.  I'll be happy to find out what his concoction was if anyone is
interested.

Wes