Re: Jay Leno's Garage

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jay Leno's Garage
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:05:13 EST
In a message dated 03/05/2005 8:53:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
RACE427@aol.com writes:

Anyone know  where I may purchase either VHS tapes or DVDs  showing any
footage of  Jay Leno's Garage?  I teach Automotive Mechanics to  high school
aged
youngsters and find Jay's collection of cars very   fascinating.  This would
be an
educational experience for my  kids.   Thanks for your help!!    Tony Greco
LI,NY   waiting  for Spring to finally spring!!   LOL

I agree! His collection has the look of Bill Harrah's only a bit smaller.
The most footage I've ever seen was on the Monday night "American Chopper' show

when they build the (ok, tried to build) a lookalike to Jay's Brough
Superior.  Bob across the Sound in connecticut