Re: Our ' Inside Scoop'  Man in L

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, DaCudaKid@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Our ' Inside Scoop'  Man in L
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:11:15 EST
Well thank you Bruce, glad to still be a youngster although at times I don't
feel so young, must be premature aging (even though a few friends have asked,
"You matured???").   Unfortunately theres nothing going at Terminal Island...
for now.   Talked to Big Willie about a week and a half ago and he's still
trying to get the track open again, Harbor Commission won't cooperate.   Right
now, street racing in LA aint like it used to be, as of the first of the year
if
you get caught participating in a street race, your car gets impounded and
crushed, no exceptions.   Guess what I stopped watching?

Mike in LA (where its raining... AGAIN!!!)