Necessary information for everyone ... non LSR

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Necessary information for everyone ... non LSR
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:19:33 -0700
I've been going through some legal stuff with my almost 93 year old mother.
We have set up part of the things discussed here but are in the process of
clarifying others.  this is so concise and plain I thought I'd pass it
along.  Wish the attorney we are dealing with had explained things this
clearly several years ago.

Wes