list etiquette

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: list etiquette
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:37:32 -0600
Politics', religion, and things you wouldn't say in front of your mother.... (
wait a minute I live in the South ... oh well you get the idea )...

Subjects to avoid... another way of saying the same thing...  Since no body
can win a conversation on these topic's we oughta stay away from them... that
way we offend the least number of folks and keep things totally
uncontrollable.

The list is about having fun.... gaining insight and using the institutional
knowledge of the folks on the list....  Obviously the list has two sides...
one being social and the other being highly technical...  Personally I enjoy
them both... thou I tend to favor user level application, there is enjoyment
in the extreme technical side as well....  and of course I love beating up on
my buddy Glen...

life is good.... enjoy...  jump in now and again.... ask a question... be
nice...

Keith