fixes and funding

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: fixes and funding
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:16:07 -0600
I'd really like to recommend we support Mark in his up-grades to our list...

We've been using his server since 1998... and several of our members have
sent donations to Mark in the past...  But collectively as a group we've
never really had a fund drive for him....  If we support him it might be
easier to gain access to a bit longer e-mail format then we currently have.
We won't get rid of the death Trailers.... but now that most of us have
gotten used to them they really do cause us to edit our e-mails and limit
their length....

Thanks for taking the time to drop him a small donation.... here's the
address again.

Keith
( on the back flap of the envelope I wrote " Thanks Mark... Increase our
e-mail size )

Use paypal, donations@autox.team.net will do the trick.