Re: Fast Harley!

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Subject: Re: Fast Harley!
From: "joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:35:20 -0800
Todd your right.......its the "American Way".....

 the schools have a  program like that....its called
"no child left behind"..............bring the standard down to the lowest
common denominator...

bring a stick to a gun fight, make sure the guns have
empty chambers and look sharp and pointy...

Now Todd,  with all that said (and no misquotes :))...
I Really ENJOY watching that mix of Harleys and Imports,  much more than all
imports......I DO love
the diversity....the handicapping and allowances add to the intrigue :)

Joe :)