Re: rear suspension

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: rear suspension
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:58:39 -0800
In my opinion, it depends.
I don't think it's worth the weight and complication above about 200 mph
if you are using steel for wheels and suspension, but .... it can be very
valuable
in the first two miles depending on course roughness. As rough as it's been
in recent years, I would consider it long and hard because the faster you're
going in the 2 1/4 , the faster you'll go in the 5.

I used to be opposed to it in a Streamliner, but back then the first 2 miles was
much smoother.
Space --- Is length limited?

Remember, this is just my opinion,
Bryan