Re: FW: DLRA on Sixty Minutes

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: FW: DLRA on Sixty Minutes
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:53:14 -0800
Ed, They have there own 60 min.program. Is only shows in Australia. Gail
and Al were down there and Gail emailed me that she had conned them into
sending her a copy of the program. If its any good I will try and get a
copy and if you ask me nice, might let you have one too.
Doug Odom in big ditch where its 72 and sunny.