Re: Re: Traitor--NON LSR

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Traitor--NON LSR
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:07:49 -0500
you ever make a mistake, a really really bad one? could be she did also...

I've never been in the position where hordes of people focused extreme
attention upon me,  where every little thing I did was under examination,
where I got carried away by the moment and did or said something that later
followed me, tainting me. We were all young once and did or said things
that affected people other than ourselves for good or not.

this is a complex question, I do not have the answers that will appease
you. However, I offer my hand in thanks for your sacrifice for serving our
country.

At 09:12 AM 4/4/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>John, I accept all of that... but I lable her a TRATIOR for what she did
>when she was in Hanoi---betraying the guys who passed her a list of all
>who were there and those who had died--- by passing the list back the the
>comondant of the Hanoi Hilton right in front of them.  I have a friend and
>relative by marriage who was there and they suffered terribly after she
>left....BECAUSE of HER actions...
>
>She also has responsibilty because of that Constitution---and she violated
>it and with and because of her actions..
> >
> > From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
> > Date: 2005/04/04 Mon AM 08:47:51 CDT
> > To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> > Subject: Re: Traitor--NON LSR
> >
> > We all have the right to speak, my politics are/are not (probably are not)
> > like yours, you have the right to (seemingly) dislike Fonda, but she does
> > have the right to express her views, just like you and me, they are
> granted
> > by the constitution, and your acceptance of it.
> >

>   "Sparky"
>Lakester 2211

           John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
            Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                  Bonneville Salt Flats
           H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                  144.396 MPH set 2000
       MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                     95.193 MPH set 2001
                 Antarctic Ice Driller Oct02-Jan03