politics, religion, etc.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: politics, religion, etc.
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:51:50 -0700
Hi Gang,
We've all got opinions on these subjects, but I seriously doubt that the land
speed list wants to hear them all, or even any of them.  I can reason and rant
with the best on any subject from anarchy to Zimbabwe and most things in
between.   Often the temptation to do so is great.   BUT, this is a discussion
group for LAND SPEED RACING--that is our common interest; let's promote that
bond.  There are an adequate number of other forums available for political
discourse.  If most people signed up on this list to talk LSR, let's do that.
Can we agree to leave the socio-political discussions for other forums or
off-list discussion?   Thank you.
Sincerely,
Benn Karne