pcture of #155 wombat-8

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: pcture of #155 wombat-8
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:18:38 -0600
Hi folks, I was wondering if one of you may have a picture of #155 Wombat-8.
I have someone who really wants to see what the vehicle that holds the XF/PP
record looks like.  I have looked and can't find a picture.  It is listed in
the BNI program from 2 years ago when it set the record...but there isn't a
picture.   If one of you can help please email me off list.  Would appreciate
it.
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 14 - 17, 2005 (Wed. - Sat.)
See you on the Salt!