RE: cooling without a radiator

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: cooling without a radiator
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:12:43 -0400
you need to put a radiator in the tank and run a thermostat. you want the
system pressurized and you still need an expansion tank somewhere that is
higher than everything else. less than 15 gallons I would bet with those
changes. possibly under 10.. The faster you go the less time you need it as
well. You can have 2 cars with the same power and one goes 200 and the other
250. They both have the same cooling requirements per minute but one has
fewer minutes to run.
Dave