RE: land-speed-digest V1 #1879

To: "Rex Svoboda" <svoboda@marsweb.com>
Subject: RE: land-speed-digest V1 #1879
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:18:46 -0500
Rex;

Underbody air flow is one of those subjects that seem to be lacking much
published data. I've never seen anything quantitive on the subject but
if anyone has run across such data; perhaps they will share it with this
list.

Your comment "Downforce on the sloped nose pushes the CG and car weight
balance forward the faster it goes." is a very important point.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ