Argon Tank update !

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Argon Tank update !
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:10:39 EDT
Just to let all of you know, I searched the local yellow pages for Argon
cylinders.  Praxair informed me to call a company named Awisco Welding.  Awisco
has a store in Maspeth, Queens NYC and here on Long Island.  They sold me a
full
80 cu. bottle of Argon for $165.00, I own the cylinder and they will refill
it for me.  Everything has worked itself out.  They also agreed that renting a
cylinder is not the way to go.   Thanks for all of you help!!
                        Tony G  LI,NY