RE: Hot Rod insurance

To: dwarner230@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Hot Rod insurance
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:26:47 +0000
Definitely Dan !       And glad to help out m' friend    ...hope your'e
doin' good

For the past four or five years I had been using Haggerty Insurance for
Boogie Woogie...and was satisfied with their service,... however,

the cost: for a $25,000 'agreed value' -with a -strong suggestion- to not
drive more than 5000 miles per year ...   -the cost per year was between $
400 and $ 425...

in fact when the insurance ran out last July, I had to let BW sit -could'nt
afford the tab...

Ouch...   -then later on last year, I started hearing about another, may-be
better way...

So I started 'investigating'...  a lot.

Bottom line is,     the bottom line.

I just insured with GRUNDY. ( FYI: they are a GoodGuys Sponsor and
advertiser ...)

same agreed value, -no limitation- on mileage...

cost ? $ 168.50 per year...           -paid by check two weeks ago

Holy Cow......

I saved $ 260.50 this year. And that'll actually buy a couple tankfuls of
gas!  -even at 2005 prices...

' How to' ?    go to www.grundy.com

-you'll find an 800 phone number.    Call'em.    Ask for their application
and a brochure...

get insured the same week...        cheap.

cool man........

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin' Wimin'

Dog trainin', Merdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Bears Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, Political Analyst, Wheel stands enjoyed,

         ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for the FINE ART that they
are.

               --------------- ' food for a lot of thought '  --------------

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have
sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any
who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

                                            -George Washington