Re: Diest Fire Bottles

To: don <daf@2xtreme.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diest Fire Bottles
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
I feel your pain... I have been using Diest products
for 15 years and am very happy with them....BUT.... I
went from a Halon system to a Coldfire system just to
avoid the hassles involved with halon. Also, coldfire
is very cheap to re-fill (unlike halon) can be shipped
UPS with no problems, easily re-certified  and I won't
even get into the "save the Planet" issues...Just my
.02   Try a local fire extinguisher service... I found
one in Phoenix that would do certs, maybe you have one
local. Good luck Don & see you on the lakes.
Ed
P.S. I bought the Coldfire from Diest too.