Brit to Maxton

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brit to Maxton
From: "MPittwood@compuserve.com" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:50:58 -0400
List

For those in North Carolina this weekend you can come and meet the Brit
that argues the case for the FIA in land speed record breaking.  I also
support all that ECTA achieve at Maxton, after experiencing the event in
September 2001 with Keith Turk giving Don Wales licencing runs.

Jane and I should be at the track on Saturday morning and will then be
around until Monday morning.  As soon as I speak you will know who to hit
with your latest rule copy of the book!

After Maxton it is off to fly to Salt Lake City and then into Nevada for an
FIA land speed record attempt at a location near Wendover, with the ABB
e=motion electric streamliner.  White Lightning/Pat Rummerfield record is
the target.

Hope to get to meet as many east coast folk as possible - and after joining
the Laurinberg 16 in '01 I know KT will lay on another warm welcome for the
evening.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England